- Showroom has reopened with effect from 29 March 2022.
- Please call 64810412 if you have any queries.
Laces Ankle Brace with Straps and Struts
The majority of ankle sprains are caused by “inversion sprains”, where the foot rolls under the ankle or leg.
Single layer of padded fabric is added over the ankle to be more comfortable. With rigid plastic pieces at both sides, it acts as “tendons” to reinforce the joint.
Our Ankle Brace has 2 levels of adjustment for tightness and comfort.
- 1. Overall tightness can be adjusted with shoelaces,
- 2. Two side straps to form a “Figure 8” loop for a close fit.
- Combined, varying the tightness will support your Anterior Talofibular Ligament.
The ankle brace serves two purposes. One, to prevent rolling of the ankle, leading to sprains. Two, it does not restrict jumping, sprinting or sporting activity.
The ankle brace is specially designed to be lightweight and comfortable so as to support weakened or previously sprained ankles.
- Small: 4 - 8
- Medium: 6 - 10
- Large: 9 - 13
We will strongly recommend coming to the Showroom to try this product for size. That said, if your ordered piece does not fit, we offer a free one-to-one exchange within 7 days of receiving your product. You can do so at our Showroom or pay for postage both ways to get it done. Product must be unused and still in original packaging.