Mouth Guard with Carrying Case
It is remouldable.
Sold in a single piece with carrying case included.
A mouth guard is an essential teeth protection item for any contact sports, especially for younger athletes. These boil and bite mouth guards are the most popular and can be properly fitted within minutes for comfort.
These can protect against chipped tooth and lessen the impact of gum and mouth injuries which will otherwise cost a lot to rectify.
1) Rinse mouth guard under running water and cut the ends if it irritates the gum
2) Bring about 500ml of water to a boil (100°C)
3) Submerge the entire mouth guard in boiling water for 25 to 30 seconds
4) Remove from water; the mouth guard should be softer at this stage
5) Fit into upper teeth, push the mouth guard upwards against the teeth and gum and backwards to the molars
6) Bite down firmly to leave a custom impression of your teeth
7) Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and suck out the air and water until a tight fit is obtained
8) Remove mouth guard and rinse under running water to set
If the mouth guard falls off the upper teeth, repeat steps 1 to 8 again.
Mouth guard can be remoulded until comfortable.